Prior to the main conference on May 21st, you can join PreParanoia. This mini conference offers exciting talks and workshops and is included in your ticket.
Registration for PreParanoia is by email invitation for those who have purchased a Paranoia 2019 ticket and is on a first come first served basis. We can only seat 175 people, so if you haven't registered for Paranoia yet, hurry up so you'll get the most value out of your ticket!
PreParanoia will consist of four sessions, all running between 09.00 and 13.00. We kindly ask you to register for one track.
*Please be advised that the program may be subject to change.
Session 1: NTNU CCIS and SIMULA MET Cyber Symposium 2019
- Dr. Pål Grønsund, Senior Research Scientist, Telenor Research: "Security in 5G, Infrastructure, Network Slices and Services."
- Eivind Mikkelsen, Account Manager, Huawei Norway: "5G Security, An Industry Challenge"
- Kenneth Nomeland, Architect Radio Systems, Norwegian Defence Material Agency: "Mobile Networks must work in peace, crisis and wartime."
- Bjørn Vidar Kråkevik, Chief of Staff, Norwegian Cyber Force : "Cyberforsvaret - og forventninger til akademia"
- Professor Simon Foley, Department of Information Security and Communication Technology, NTNU: "Focusing Cyber Security today"
- Postdoktor Clementine Jeanne Pierrette Gritti, Department of Information Security and Communication Technology, NTNU: "Cryptography in electronic voting systems"
Session 2: Spektrum A
- Emil Taylor Bye and Torjus Bryne Retterstøl, Senior Information Consultants at Watchcom: "What makes you think you`re safe? War stories and lessons learned from Red Team exercises"
- Rob Huikeshoven, Manager Sales Engineer Continental Europe, Carbon Black: "Threat Hunting - A key component of the Enterprise Security Stack"
- Erlend Andreas Gjære, Co-founder Secure Practice: "Experiences with simulated phishing"
- Owe Lie-Bjelland, Director GRC Solutions, Corporater: "Is Cyber Threat the greatest risk of Digital transformation?"
Session 3: Spektrum B
- Lars Ekman, Sales Director Nordics, Yubico: "The future of authentication. Secure passwordless login for employees and customers"
- Jens Christian Gjesti, Partner, Kvale Law Firm: "Cyber Security Regulation 4.0 - What do the autorities require of you?"
- Shanaz Kahn, Systems Engineer, Fortinet: "Email users are still hackers’ preferred target group. How protected are you and your company?"
- Christopher Kiønig, Business Developer and Strategic Security Advisor, Watchcom: "Is your BLUE team ready? How Gamified training can be used to strenghten your organizations Cyber Defence"
Session 4: IT Crisis Exercise by Watchcom - fully booked!
- When an IT incident occurs and interferes with business processes, time is critical. This is where a well-prepared and trained organization will save your business from high costs. In this workshop you will get hands-on practical experience on exercise planning and execution. Instructors are Berit Bekkevold and Thorbjørn Lerø, Inforamtion Security Consultants, Watchom. This session will be in Norwegian.