The Paranoia Conference will be held on November 24th - 25th 2020
- 09.00 - 13.00: PreParanoia (more information TBA)
- 14.00 - 18.30: Paranoia Conference
- 18.30 - 22.00: Paranoia Party
- 09.00 - 18.00: Paranoia Conference
Together with our partners, we invite you and your colleagues to a night filled with music and games. The Paranoia Party is the perfect place to unwind after a long day at the conference, along with new contacts and old friends.
The restaurant stands will be filled with delicious food from Fursetgruppen and DJ Linda Lee will make you move on the dance floor. Our partners will offer various competitions and games at their booths. Enjoy a fun evening with your colleagues and use the opportunity to mingle with other cyber security professionals in a relaxed environment.
food menu Paranoia
All the food is delivered by Fursetgruppen. The 2019 menu:
- Chicken Karaage -With marinated rice, pomegranate seeds, edamame and broken ponzu
- Pizza - With salami picante and mozarella cheese
- Pulled beef burger - With coleslaw and BBQ sauce
- Sprouts -Variations of salads with our own microgreens
- BBQ Hart -Baked Beef brisket with cream of corn and bourbon glaze
- Enchiladas - With backed corn, salsa, and coriander
Oslo Spektrum is located in the middle of the city centre, only a few minutes walk from Oslo Central Station.
The fastest way to get from Oslo Airport Gardermoen to the city centre is by the airport express called "Flytoget". Trains depart every ten minutes and the journey to Oslo Central Station takes about twenty minutes.
For timetable and tickets visit www.flytoget.no or download the "Flytoget app".
A cheaper option is to take one the local red trains. The journey is only a few minutes longer than with the airport express. Just make sure that the train stops at Oslo Central Station.
As a participant at Paranoia 2020, you can get a special offer for accommodation at the following hotels in Oslo:
- First Hotel Millennium
- Thon Hotel Spectrum
- Thon Hotel Terminus
- Thon Hotel Astoria
- Thon Hotel Opera
To get dicounted prices, log into www.thonhotels.no with membership number Wat and password TB002718.
Wondering what to do and see while in Oslo? Visit Oslo is the city's official travel guide providing reccommendations for activities, attractions, restaurants, nightlife, accommodation, and transport.
Restaurants in Oslo
Browse for places to eat, see restaurant ratings and reccommendations: